Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Deceptive Dog

The following tales about animals that managed to fool a dog named mouse deer, where folklore has become a hereditary legacy story.

Story..
On a sunny morning, the sun was shining beautifully. Mr. Farmer went into the field happily while shouldering a hoe.
"I will check my cucumber garden, maybe tomorrow already be in the harvest," Mr. Farmer guman in the liver.
Will tetepi ... when he got in the garden cucumber ....
What surprised Mr. Farmer, the cucumber in the garden much damaged.
"Aduuh ... Who is this damaging my cucumber garden. Why be tampered with, if you want to take is okay to stay take me instead of a miserly farmer," said Mr. Farmer.

With grim heart, Mr. Farmer went home. He wondered whether the animals who like cucumbers.
"Ha ... definitely the deer," Mr. Farmer guman.

Mr. Farmer find a way to trap the hare and he makes the puppets were given a very strong adhesive. By evening, the puppets were completed and brought into the middle of the garden cucumber to be installed.
"I know, hare animal cunning, he will be m, engejek the puppets of this ... but feel ya later ...," think Mr. Farmer.

Sure enough, the evening went to the garden cucumber mouse deer, he laughed sarcastically saw a scarecrow's.
"Just a scarecrow, who is afraid?"
Then the hare across a scarecrow's.
And now he ate the cucumber the young.
Apparently not much is eaten hare, only three cucumber she already feel full. He also does not damage the other cucumbers.

Once satisfied to eat the cucumber, then went to the hare-scarecrow, jahilnya nature of relapse, he hit the puppets with his front leg.
"Aduuuh ... why how attached," shrieked shocked Mouse Deer.
"Hi scarecrow ugly, release my feet if I am no longer you."
Of course, the puppets were just silent.
deer struck the other front leg.
"Plaque!"
Now firmly attached to both front legs in a scarecrow outfit.
Adhesive that is placed in a scarecrow outfit is very strong, mouse deer can not escape, she cried all night.

In the morning Mr. Farmer came in with batons.
"Ha .. this is it culprits, I caught you."
"CIL you can eat my cucumber but do not you damaged other fruit."
"Please Mr. Farmer, I did not ruin timunmu. I just ate two or three's all."

Mr. Farmer did not believe the waffle mouse deer, he then tied the Kancil's neck and dragged back home.
"This stone is quite heavy, it's unlikely you could get away, I'll go to the market to buy spices satay."
"Please Mr. Farmer, I do broiled," whined Kancil.
Mr. Farmer went to markets, and at that time there was a dog cage near the Kancil.
"CIL .. so why are you locked up?" asked the dog.
"... Why do not you know?" Mouse Deer countered.
"Tell me what's going on CIL."
"Look dog, I will be taken in-law by Mr. Farmer. So now Mr. Farmer went to markets to buy clothes and food is delicious, delicious for me."
"Well .. you do not deserve CIL, her small body, the better I was just a cover for a law Mr. Farmer."
"Ho ... really nice, there are go."

To be continued .....

0 komentar:

Post a Comment