Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cucumber Gold III

Once upon a time, the giant came to demand fulfillment of her promise,
"I know that your presence is aimed to take the Timun Mas, but give me two years more. If I give her to your right now, she will not be delicious to eat. Her body is still thin," The divorcee said.

"You are right, I will be back the next two years. If you are lie, I will eat you," the Giant threated.
Timun Mas hid under the bed, she was very afraid when she was listening to the conversation between the Giant and the divorcee. The divorcee then looked for a way to save Timun Mas. She went to a hermit and she was given four small packs to prevent the wickedness of giant.

The four small packs were filles with cucumber seeds, thread, salt, and shrimp paste.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment